Individuals who are self-employed and actively involved in the motorsport industry. This can include professional drivers and individual consultants.
- Professional membership applications must be supported by two motorsport industry referees, one of which should be an MIA member
- All professional members need to confirm they are self-employed or the sole employee of their business
- Must sign up to the Code of Practice.
- Listing on the online directory
- Access to members’ area of the website
- Members’ rates for two tickets to all MIA events
- Use of the MIA logo
- Access to Autosport International Business Lounge
- Pit Board
For more information please contact Maddison Sreeves at email@example.com or call on +44 (0)2476 692 600.