Location: Canary Wharf, London
A stunning world-class location
6 – 12 June 2011
Canary Wharf, London
Maximise your sales and reserve your place today
The Motorexpo at Canary Wharf is a unique consumer show displaying the very latest vehicles from many of the world’s leading motor manufacturers to a huge audience made up of office workers, business visitors and local residents. Motorexpo is FREE to attend and attracts many of the 100,000 people working in financial services at Canary Wharf, who have an average income exceeding £100K per annum. For more information go to www.motorexpo.com
The MIA is once again representing motorsport at this exciting show but this year is different...we have secured the West Winter Gardens, this stunning indoor location is a main walkthrough for most of the 400,000 visitors to the show.
Motorexpo.... click here to see the show layout.
“Motor Expo 2010 was a great opportunity for us to meet high value, influential clients. Over the week we had well over 2,000 visitors and we hope to forge some serious long term relationships as a result of the show. We will certainly be back next year in a bigger stand." Eugene Bari, Pumpkin Tours.
Why showcase your products at Motorexpo 2011?
- Dedicated Motorsport Zone - benefit from extensive PR and marketing and get great brand exposure
- Promotes the Motorsport industry to a new audience
- In association with the MIA and Go Motorsport
- Suitable for both small and large displays
- Cash-rich "captive audience"
- Realise instant sales and significant sponsorship opportunities
- High profile location within Motorexpo
- Ideal for all businesses in Motorsport
- Significant media attention and promotion
£2,800 + VAT for 28sqm exhibition area, including electricity, security, media and PR promotion
Places strictly limited - book your place today
For more information please contact Charlotte Austin
on +44(0)2476 692 600 or email email@example.com