SOLD OUT - Motorsport to Defence Showcase of Capability at BAE Systems
Motorsport supplier Showcase Event at
Friday 23 January 2015
08:00 – 12:00
Hadley Castle Works, Telford, Shropshire
The UK’s most diverse defence land platform engineering
and through-life support company - SOLD OUT
BAE Systems is responsible for the through-life support of over 4,000 vehicles currently in service across the British Army.
Embarking on key upgrade and improvement opportunities for a number of these platforms, BAE invite MIA members to showcase their products and capabilities directly to their engineering and supply chain specialists.
BAE are seeking to build collaborative relationships with partners in order to deliver compelling, competitive and innovative solutions to meet our customer requirements.
BAE Systems wants to meet with MIA members who operate in the following areas:
- Power train and drivelines – improving existing platforms through the embodiment of advanced engine, gearbox and driveline technologies. BAE are interested in hybrid technology and electric drives as well as power storage, cooling and management.
- Human factors integration – improving seating, stowage, comfort and survivability on in-service platforms. This is also critical to meet obligations to improve noise and vibration management.
- Advanced structural technologies – applicable to BAE bridging systems.
- Advanced electronic architectures – integrating mission systems such as low cost indirect vision to improve crew performance.
- Usage monitoring – in-service fatigue monitoring of vehicles, components and structures.
- Safety – fire detection and suppression systems. Technologies to enable improved direct vision such as wipers/motors, coatings and integrated heating.
- Analysis – tools and techniques for accelerated concept development on existing platforms. BAE are also interested in methods to de-risk ‘off the shelf’ equipment, methods of reliability prediction/ testing, applying 3D printing and delivering intelligent preventative maintenance.
Secure New Business within Europe's Largest Defence Company - SOLD OUT
Please contact Carly Latcham to be added to the reserve list
This ‘Motorsport to Defence’ event is EXCLUSIVELY for MIA Members, and the contribution required* is:
Showcase Area (approx. space 2m x 1m) – includes admission for TWO delegates, with lunch - £350 + VAT
For more information please contact Carly Latcham on +44 (0)2476 692 600
or email email@example.com
Motorsport to Defence Initiative Sponsor
MIA Communications Partner
*Terms & Conditions Apply