Motorsport in Italy Day
Location: The Modena Group, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Motorsport in Italy Day
Thursday 29 July 2010
10.00am – 3.00pm including Networking Lunch
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Drive the NEW Lamborghini Gallardo - a day not to be missed!
Italy, the supercar capital of the world! This day is essential for anyone looking to do business in Italy. It is the ideal chance for you to hear first hand what this valuable market has to offer to UK motorsport suppliers. Italian performance companies and manufacturers provide world-class high-tech solutions and services - find out how your business can get involved.
- Speak DIRECTLY with key Italian motorsport leaders
- Free Italian Motorsport Market Research Report (worth £125)
- Privileged tour of Lamborghini, Wycombe, Modena Groups state-of-the-art service and repair centre.
- Display Cars* will include the: Lamborghini Murcielago, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 (RACECAR), Lamborghini Diablo, Lamborghini Countach, Ferrari 430 (racecar), Ferrari 250 Lusso, Ferrari Enzo, Pagarni Zonda, Maserati Quartroporte and Maserati Granturismo
- Test drives/passenger rides* in a new Lamborghini Gallardo
Speak to those at the very heart of Italian motorsport
Joining us in High Wycombe to discuss the current Italian market position and motorsport business opportunities for UK motorsport companies in the Modena Region will be*;
- Agostino Pesce, Director - Promec Modena
- Giacomo Mezzera - British Consulate, Milan
- Mauro Forghieri, Founder and Owner - Oral Engineering
- Enrico Schiassi, Quality Assurance Manager - VECA
- Francesca Paoli, CEO and Davide Galloni, International Marketing Manager - DINO PAOLI S.r.l.
- Gian Carlo Muzzarelli, Regional Councilor - Regione Emilia Romagna
- CIMA Ingranaggi
Joining us for DIRECT conference calls from Italy to help answer your questions about the Italian Motorsport Market. Speakers include*;
- Dr Gian Paolo Dallara, President and Andrea Pontremoli, CEO - Dallara Automobili SPA
- Keyvan Sangelaji, Business Development Manager - Magneti Marelli Racing
- Damiano Lo Giudice, Director - Gieffe Racing Parts
- Andrea Adamo, Technical Director - N.Technology
Hear more about MotorSport ExpoTech 12 – 14 October 2010 www.motorsportexpotech.it
We will be joined by the MotorSport ExpoTech Show organiser, Biagio Oppi - Mito Group who will advise you on how to make contact with Italian companies and help you make the very most of your visit to Italy. PLUS UKTI grants of up to £1000 available for the show! Click here
All delegates will receive a FREE copy of the Italian Motorsport Market Research Report worth £125.00!
- Member - £50 + VAT
- Non-Member - £60 +VAT
Note – we will credit those who book onto the MIA Italian Business Development Visit or Exhibition Package
Reserve your place today!
For more information please contact Charlotte Austin on +44(0)2476 692 600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* TBC Subject to change