Motorsport to Aerospace - Showcase of Capability at Rolls Royce
Motorsport to Aerospace Showcase of Capability at
Wednesday 15 April 2015
10:00 – 15:00
Rolls-Royce Plc., Derby
Showcase YOUR capability directly to Rolls-Royce engineers - BOOK TODAY!
Rolls-Royce, the world’s second largest manufacturer of aircraft engines, will host an exclusive MIA member’s only showcase of capability inside their Derby facility, to introduce their engineers and decision-makers to new, innovative suppliers for their current and future engine development programmes. With a workforce of over 12,000, and the largest concentration of Rolls-Royce employees in the UK, most working in the company’s Civil Aerospace business, Derby is the ideal site to gain exposure to the full-breadth of this world-leading aerospace company.
As a world-renowned Power Systems company, Rolls-Royce has delivered solutions for aerospace, marine and land applications for over a hundred years. The company’s vision is to provide “better power for a changing world”. Rolls-Royce are best known for their aero engines, which power many of the world’s most advanced passenger jets, including the new Airbus A350 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Do not miss this privileged opportunity to present YOUR innovative technology and capability directly, engineer-to-engineer. Rolls-Royce are now seeking new sources of finished components, and collaboration opportunities with motorsport companies in addressing common challenges in the areas of:
Rapid manufacture of machined and fabricated components for non-flying engine applications
- Development of hybrid material solutions for aero engine applications
- Composite transmission / gearbox housings
- High integrity gear manufacture, and gear coatings
- Journal bearings
- Rapid prototyping of composites
- High temperature composites - heat shields / oil immersion capability
- Thermoplastic body panels
- Telemetry and instrumentation integration
- Accelerated development and product integration processes
- Model Based Definition
- ALM (Additive Layer Manufacturing) in metals: design, analysis and make capability
- ALM inspection / verification methodology
- Approach to product verification
- Engine test validation techniques (telemetry / thermal paints / video etc.)
- Other related Aero Engine capability
This ‘Motorsport to Aerospace’ event is EXCLUSIVELY for MIA Members, and the contribution required* is:
Showcase Area (approx. space 2m x 1m) - includes admission for TWO delegates, with lunch - £350 + VAT
For display vehicle enquiries please contact Carrim at the MIA
Grow YOUR aerospace business - BOOK TODAY!
For more information please contact Carrim Bundhun on +44(0)2476 692 600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Booking Terms & Conditions apply