Fully booked - Motorsport to Automotive - private showcase at Tata Motors
Location: TMETC Design Studios, Coventry
MIA Members needed to supply on
Tata Motors Project
Wednesday 9th December 2015
17:00 - 20:00 (timings to be confirmed)
TMETC Design Studios, Coventry
On Wednesday 9th December, TATA Motors have exclusively invited MIA members to take part in a private showcase meeting to find potential motorsport suppliers for a new Tata Motors Project, linked to Trilix srl from Italy.
The Tata Motors European Technical Centre (TMETC) design studio is one of three Tata Motors global design centres that together make up Tata Motors Design, the others being located in Pune, India and Trilix Srl, Turin, Italy.
The TMETC design studio plays a pivotal role in the creation of design concepts of future Tata Motors passenger vehicles, and is part of TMETC's role as Tata Motors' Advanced Product Creation Centre for the next generation of passenger vehicles.
If your company has the capability to develop and supply any of the following then you should attend.
- Steering Rack
- Suspension Bushes
- Space frame elements - cast / forged elements
- Simple latches – lightweight solutions for specific race car events
- Suspension Links – forged aluminium
- Brake discs – lightweight solutions
- Seals – someone with a lot of variety / capability to produce small quantities
- Wiper systems – lightweight solutions for specific race car events
Participants from Tata will include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TML) Design Group Heads:
- Anil Kumar Chigullapalli (Project Leader and Body & Trim)
- Suyog Panse (Chassis)
- Randeep Khokar (Electrical and Electronics)
- TML Head of Passenger Vehicle Engineering: Gubbi Nagbhushan
- TML Sourcing: Chiranjit Chakraborty
- Trilix srl – participants TBC from Italy
- Tata Motors European Technical Centre (TMETC)
- Nick Fell (Director and Head)
- James Billingham (Purchase and Business Process)
This event is now fully booked.
For more information please contact Helen Jones on +44 (0)2476 692600
or email firstname.lastname@example.org