Motorsport to Defence Workshop - FREE TO ATTEND
Location: Concourse Suite 25, NEC Birmingham
Motorsport to Defence Workshop at Autosport International
Friday 14th January 2011
10:00 - 11:00
Concourse Suite 25, NEC, Birmingham
Motorsport to Defence business experience - for you to enjoy for FREE
Following the highly successful MIA member events at MOD Abbey Wood and Bovington in 2010, you are invited to attend this FREE Motorsport to Defence workshop at 10.00am on Friday at Autosport.
Is your motorsport company contemplating securing new business from the defence sector - or have you struggled to overcome the seemingly impossible barriers of red tape?
Don't know where to start...if your answer is YES - then this is a must-attend event for you.
Already working within defence but keen to learn more of the motorsport industry and its technologies - perhaps seeking to diversify into this exciting and innovative industry? Come along - this workshop is highly relevant to you.
Come and meet high profile players from both defence and motorsport. Hear some of the success stories of motorsport to defence cross-industry partnerships. Listen to the benefits of working together with existing defence suppliers. Gain invaluable advice from the companies who have made the move and are now reaping the benefits.
This is an interactive event so it is YOUR chance to directly question the experts, who include:
- Alistair Fergusson, MD of Alcon, supplier of brakes to defence - and MIA Chairman
- Rob Goodwin of NAR Group, an SME who have substantially grown their business in the past two years
- David Taylor of Alpha Composites, active new suppliers to defence from motorsport
- Dr Helen Almey, Head of the Centre for Defence Enterprise, business gateway to the MOD
- Jason Watkins of Cosworth, CDE grants have worked to help their defence business
- Jamie Clarke of Supacat, expert from the defence industry
NOW is the time to join this exciting business growth initiative. The MIA's Motorsport to Defence workshops at Autosport International are always hugely popular in recent years. Early arrival at the venue is recommended as it will be standing room only!
Reserve your FREE place NOW
For more information please contact Sarah Pagan at the MIA Business Lounge at Autosport International or telephone the MIA on 07799 047758