National Motorsport Week
National Motorsport Week (NMW) – running from 27 June - 5 July 2015 – is a special celebration of UK motor sport jointly promoted by the Motorsport Industry Association (MIA) and the Motor Sports Association (MSA) and will kick start with the Goodwood Festival of Speed, Formula E - London and finishes with the British Formula One Grand Prix at Silverstone.
NMW aims to promote and inspire the excitement of motorsport to new audiences - generating more interest, spectators, competitors, marshals, officials and jobs.
There has never been a better time to get involved, by either hosting or joining an event at a local venue.
Hold an open day and grant the public an ‘inside look’ into the engineering discipline behind this exciting sport
Run workshops, facility openings for technical colleges, universities and motor clubs in your area
Offer prizes to be auctioned on eBay, to raise funds for the Motorsport Foundation - previous prizes have included a navigator experience with Malcolm Wilson and a test in a Ginetta
Major UK Events during NMW
- Goodwood Festival of Speed - 25-28 June 2015
- Formula E Grand Prix London - 27-28 June 2015
- MIA House of Lords Summer Reception - 30 June 2015
- NEP: Driving Technological Change 2015 - 1 July 2015
- MIA Motorsport Business Day at the Formula One British Grand Prix - 3 July 2015
- Formula One British Grand Prix - 3-5 July 2015
If you would like to take part in National Motorsport week, we will:
- List your event on the National Motorsport Week website here
- Feature a press release promoting your company’s involvement, on both the MIA and NMW websites
- Promote your event via all social media channels
Now is the time to #GetInvolved - Click here
For more information please contact Carly Latcham on +44 (0)2476 692600
Partners of National Motorsport Week