Renault F1 Team Open Day – for National Motorsport Week - 11 August 2010
Location: Enstone, Oxfordshire
National Motorsport Week - F1 Open Day
Wednesday 11th August 2010
An Exclusive Visit to the Renault F1 Team's UK Headquarters
The Renault F1 Team will once again support National Motorsport Week by opening its doors to give members of the public a glimpse behind the scenes of its Enstone technical centre from 11th to 13th of August.
It's your chance to get close to the cars and see what life in F1 is really like. The day is packed full with activities, including a tour of some of the team's facilities, and you can even test your skills in the pit stop challenge. It's all designed to bring fans as close to the sport as possible by sharing the Renault F1 Team's passion for F1.
Visitors will have the chance to:
- Tour the Renault F1 Team's awarding-winning CAR Centre, (Computational Aerodynamics Research Centre), exhibition area and auditorium
- Visit the Heritage and Communication Centre where historic Renault cars, including the RE30, RE40, RE50, Benetton F1 B195, and R25 are on display
- Take part in an interactive pit stop challenge and steering wheel starting procedure simulation
- Have their photo taken in the 2010 Renault F1 Team car
- Meet some of the team's experienced mechanics
- Get behind the wheel of the computer simulator and take control of the Renault F1 car
- Test your reaction skills on the Renault F1 Team's BATAK machine
- Inspect some of the team's historic trophies and famous memorabilia
- Visit the Renault F1 Team's merchandise shop to purchase gifts for friends and family
- Meet Harry Tincknell, Formula Renault - CRS Racing and Jon Lancaster, WRS 3.5 - Fortec
Time slots available are; 11:00am, 1:00pm or 3:00pm.
When you make your online booking we will do our best to ensure you are booked on your first choice time slot however this is subject to change as tours will be allocated on a first - come first - served basis
Spaces are strictly limited so book now to avoid disappointment!
- £60 per adult
- £10 per child (up to 16 years old**)
- £80 per family group (2 adults and 2 children, up to 16 years old)
70% of the ticket price will be donated to the Motorsport Foundation®
All tickets purchased will automatically enter a competition to win six team caps signed by Robert Kubica and Vitaly Petrov.
This exclusive package has been designed to encourage families and young people to get closer to motorsport.
Tickets are allocated on a first - come, first - served basis.
To reserve your place, BOOK TODAY!
For more information about National Motorsport Week please visit, www.nationalmotorsportweek.co.uk
For more information please contact Charlotte Austin
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email email@example.com
*To confirm your place, immediate payment is required and 70% or the ticket price will be donated to the Motorsport Foundation®. This generates funds for good causes to develop the UK motorsport industry and the sport.
**All visitors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the tour - refreshments will be available - four individual tours will leave at 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm. Children under 13 might not be able to participate on the wheel change exercise, for heath and safety reasons.