Pitch and Business Presentation Skills Workshop
Location: Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
One-day Training Course
Wednesday 26 October 2011
Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
Become a confident and memorable presenter
Why do we need it?
In today's highly competitive market place, it is no longer enough to be good at what you do - you have to be great at getting your message across. Presentation skills are no longer a ‘nice to have', they are essential if you want to grow your business and progress your career.
This module is designed for those who are required to deliver presentations relating to their business or specific projects, where the effectiveness of the presentation will have a significant impact on the future business plans.
" I decided to brush up on my presentation skills through the workshops offered by the MIA. Particularly beneficial...provided me with a more objective means
of assessing my performance during a presentation. Extremely worthwhile and highly recommended."
Chris Witter, Witter Racing Services Ltd
"I felt that the course was both informative and instructive, helping us to understand the key areas of building a good presentation from scratch and the areas where our presentation skills were lacking and needed improvement. Without the course I would not have been able to see the areas of my presentational skills that were in need of work or how to fully address them. Overall it was a very positive experience that I would recommend to anyone who regularly writes or gives presentations, even if they feel that they are confident and able to construct clear presentations."
Jon Maynard, Apex Circuit Design Ltd
Why come to this module?
- To develop your company presentation
- Practice it and receive feedback from an experienced trainer and your peers
- Network with other companies in the motorsport sector
What the module will cover:
- How to plan and structure a presentation to hold the attention of your audience
- The impact of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Learn how to ensure that your ‘key messages' are communicated
- Understand and develop your personal delivery style and know how it impacts on your audience
- Increase your confidence in delivering a range of presentations
- Member - £200 + VAT
- Non-Member - £250 + VAT
- In house Training - Price on Application
Book your place today - Spaces limited
For more information please contact Daljeet Billing
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email email@example.com
* Terms and conditions apply