Location: Las Vegas Convention Center, Nevada, USA
Be part of the ULTIMATE performance aftermarket show in the USA!
£2,000 UKTI funding • Tailored on-site support • Unrivalled networking
CLICK HERE to visit the SEMA website
Held over four whole days, SEMA is THE cornerstone event for aftermarket and performance tuning.This long-established show brings together 60,000+ domestic and international buyers under one roof. The huge floor space features 12 sections, including ‘Racing & Performance’, ‘Powersports & Utility Vehicles’, and ‘Trucks, SUVs & Off-Road’, which have great crossover with motorsport.
If you are looking to grow your business in aftermarket OEM supply and off-road racing, or seeking a new US distributer for your products, this is an ideal place to start.
How the MIA can help YOU:
Whether you are planning to visit or exhibit at this key show, the MIA are ideally placed to assist:
- £2,000 funding toward exhibition costs, from the UKTI Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP)
- Access advance knowledge with an exclusive pre-show briefing, and private tour of the show
- Tailored MIA support to generate new business and introduce you to the right contacts
- Extensive networking opportunities throughout the show - make high-level connections
- Dedicated MIA area in the International Lounge for meetings and discussions
REGISTER to secure funding & dedicated MIA support!
Exclusive 20% discount on long-haul flights - click here
Special 5% discount on flights from Gatwick & Manchester to Las Vegas (1-11 November) - click here
For more information please contact Carrim Bundhun on +44(0) 2476 692 600
or email email@example.com