Training - Selling and how to find new customers
Location: Stoneleigh Park, Warwick
Selling and how to find new customers
One Day Training Course
Tuesday 30 June
Stoneleigh Park, Warwick
Book Now - Spaces limited
Why do we need it?
Understanding who your most valuable customers are helps focus your efforts to find new customers. Often, the most effective approach is to look for similar prospects. It is also increasingly important to combine this approach with company diversification to explore fresh business in new markets. By simultaneously reviewing existing customers and their future growth potential, this will help to identify methods to develop new and improved products and present opportunities to generate new business.
This workshop is designed to help companies understand the sales process, how to monitor and manage sales people and how to coordinate key motivating messages, so that prospects will be interested in purchasing from them.
Why come to a workshop?
- To enable you to focus on your business and look at it from the outside in, away from the day to business environment
- To talk to peers about the issues facing the industry - your business
- To discuss with experts your specific opportunities and how you can apply marketing to your business
- To network and meet potential customers and partners
What the course will cover
- The sales process and how you can identify new business for your company
- The importance of key messages and effective communication
- What makes a great prospect
- Monitoring the sales process and sales people
- Selling tools and lead generation activity
- Deciding where to focus your business development activity
- Member - £150 + VAT
- Non-Member - £200 + VAT
For more information please contact Clare Stone
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Terms and Conditions apply