Showcase your Latest Technology or Vehicle at the "Racing to a Clean-Tech Future" Conference
Location: NEC, Birmingham
Racing to a Clean-Tech Future
MIA's 5th European Cleaner Racing Conference at Autosport International
Showcase your latest 'Green' Technology / Vehicle
Plus - Network with Over 200 International Visitors
Wednesday 12 January 2011
Low Carbon • Electric • Hybrid • Alternative Energy • Sustainable Materials
Once again the MIA is hosting Europe’s leading and most successful conference for ‘green’ motorsport in Birmingham, in the centre of Motorsport Valley.
The 5th edition will facilitate exploitation of the now-proven capability of motorsports companies to mainstream automotive OEM’s as the latter seek to develop and deliver ‘low carbon’ solutions.
Technologies previously seen as ‘the future’ are now race-proven and winning on-track. Mainstream Automotive OEMs are committed to ‘fast-track’ delivery of energy efficient cars onto the street. In 2010, Team Aon’s LPG-powered Ford Focus has taken regular race-wins in the BTCC, whilst the impact of second-generation biodiesels and lightweight batteries has also been felt in race paddocks around the world.
The competitive motorsport environment has confirmed its status as a hotbed of innovation which can test, develop and validate technologies, in an extraordinarily short space of time. The clean-tech, automotive, defence, aerospace and marine industries are all looking to motorsport to deliver demonstrable efficiency gains for their products.
The 5th European Cleaner Racing Conference will feature an ‘Engineering Showcase’ of more than a dozen current low carbon and electric technologies/vehicles. This is your business’ opportunity to put its Green product(s) on display to the assembled media, high-profile speakers and over 200 international delegates – a perfect opportunity to find customers, collaborative partners and/or gain press exposure.
The MIA, supported by Autosport International and UKTI, will bring together thought-leaders from motorsport and high-performance engineering in a combined conference and Showcase ‘in the round’. The future is the agenda - future business the theme.
In one room you can not only see the products, you can speak with the experts! This is your best opportunity to grow your network of international contacts meeting key figures from ‘Green’ motorsport and discussing their products, up-close-and-personal.
The conference element involves Panel Discussions amongst key influencers we are delighted to confirm;
- **Lastest Panellist confirmed!** - Nick Fry, CEO Mercedes GP Petronas F1 team, UKTI Ambassador
- Lord Drayson, former Science and Innovation Minister and owner of Drayson Racing
- Richard Parry-Jones, Co-Chair of Automotive Council, shares the role with Rt.Hon. Vince Cable MP
- Dr. Daniel Armbruster, Motorsport Development Manager and team leader of the award winning Porsche 911 GT3 R Hybrid
- Ulrich Baretzky, Audi Sport engine legend
- Dr. Klaus Boettcher, Vice-President Motorsport, Bosch Engineering GmbH
- Ben Bowlby, Technical Director, Chip Ganassi Racing Teams/Concept Originator of the DeltaWing Car (USA)
- Alistair Fergusson, Managing Director, Alcon
- Ian Foley, Managing Director, Williams Hybrid Power
- Alan Gow, President of the FIA Touring Car Commission and Chairman of the Motor Sports Association/Director of the British Touring Car Championships
- Tony Harper, Head of Research and Advanced Engineering, Jaguar Land Rover
- Adrian Moore, Technical Director Xtrac, speaking on their successful journey from world class F1 supplier to mainstream Automotive OEM’s
- Jonathan Neale, Managing Director, McLaren Racing
- David Richards, Chairman and Chief Executive, Prodrive Group, Chairman, Aston Martin
- Pat Symonds, Independent consultant/Former Executive Director of Engineering Renault F1
- Simon Dowson, Managing Director, Delta Motorsport
Confirmed Exhibitors in the Showcase display area include;
- **Latest Showcase confirmed!** - ABSL Power Solutions
- Crompton Technology Group (CTG)
- EEMS Accelerate
- ESC (Enviro Sports Car) Series
- EVO Electric
- FARO UK
- Flybrid Systems
- Sustainable Vehicle Engineering Centre / Oxford Brookes University
- Technology Strategy Board
- TUV SUD Product Service
- Williams Hybrid Power
Please click here for a full list of previous speakers
The Showcase will display real vehicles, concepts and prototypes – all demonstrating the proven advances already made by the advanced engineering community in this field.
Immediately following the Cleaner Racing Conference, all delegates are invited to enjoy the UKTI International Reception with overseas guests to the Autosport International Show. This two hour reception provides the valuable chance to network with high profile international business visitors, before the Show opens, and includes delegations from Japan, Italy, France, Australia, Argentina and the USA.
Book your place NOW - places are strictly limited
Showcase Package Prices (Includes 2 conference and reception tickets)
- MIA Members - £350 + VAT
- Non-members - £450 + VAT
- Discount Conference Package - MIA European Cleaner Racing Conference and Race Tech World Motorsport Symposium - click here
Looking to book delegate conference ticket(s) only? (Includes conference and drinks reception ticket) - please click here
Discounted Travel - Please note, we can arrange discounted travel courtesy of Virgin Atlantic Click here for more details
Kindly supported by:
Official Media Partners: