The MIA recognises how important training is to the future development of the motorsport industry and is passionate about the need to support young people embarking on a career in this exciting sector. Joining the MIA provides a range of benefits that will not only assist students with their studies but also provide an excellent grounding for employment success in the future. Student membership opens an array of networking opportunities.
- Individuals who are enrolled on a motorsport-relevant higher education course – university or equivalent and have completed at least one year of study.
- All applications to be supported by university / college tutor.
- Student members are not permitted to use the MIA logo
- Must sign up to the Code of Practice
- Online access to members’ area
- Networking Opportunities
- Discount on selected events
- Specific workshops e.g. CV preparation; practice interviews
- Work placements, where available
- Copies of Pit Board
- Facebook / Twitter
- £62.50 + VAT
For more information please contact Clare Kelly on
02476 692600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org