THE RACE HAS GONE GREEN! Selling Green - Making Money!
Location: Long Beach Convention Center, California
THE RACE HAS GONE GREEN!
'SELLING GREEN – MAKING MONEY!’
THE FUTURE OF RACING AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE
Friday 16 April 2010
Long Beach Convention Center, California
ATTENTION!…..race equipment manufacturers, engineers, product planners, specialty-equipment business owners, sponsors, racetrack owners, sales and marketing executives......
MAKE MONEY!...the talking is over, products are reaching the market and global racing is ‘growing green’ FAST. Experienced panelists will explain how they are profiting from this new business and pass on tips for you to do the same.
CONNECT!…with international green motorsports and high performance leaders and grow new green networks, discuss and learn how YOU can take advantage of the fast-growing market for green racing and the next-generation of performance products.
Join the MIA and SEMA for Selling Green – Making Money! The Future of Racing and High Performance, a one-day, high-profile conference of green racing and performance-industry leaders at the exciting Long Beach Grand Prix. Hear leading business and technical experts explain the profit potential in developing green performance technologies and the booming future for green racing and high performance products
Benefits of attending:
- Learn how YOU can make money from this new market
- New business sales opportunities in racing and the performance aftermarket
- Meet, buyers, decision makers, teams, sanctioning bodies, sponsors
- Understand customer trends that will bring new business for you
- Prepare your business for the future and next generation of high performance
- Special race paddock access
- Tech-talks with ALMS and IndyCar teams
- VIP Pit Tours
- Discount Race Weekend Ticket Packages Available
For discount prices for the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach race weekend please click here.
Industry leading panelists include...
- Scott Atherton, CEO - American Le Mans Series (ALMS)
- David Brabham, Racing Driver - Winner of the 2009 Le Mans 24hrs and ALMS Champion
- Les Mactaggart, Senior Technical Director - Indy Racing League (IRL)
- Rt Hon Lord Drayson - Minister of State for Science and Innovation, BIS and Minister of State for Strategic Defence Acquisition Reform, MoD
- Forrest Patterson, PhD, North America Director Research, Replacement Market Passenger Car Tyres - Michelin
- Robert Davis, Senior Vice President of Product Development and Quality for Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) - Mazda
- Jamie Allison, Director North America Motorsports - Ford
- Steve Pruitt, Team Principal - Corsa Motorsports
- Eric Cahill, Senior Director - Progressive Insurance Automotive X PRIZE
- Chris Aylett, Chief Executive - Motorsport Industry Association (MIA)
- Christopher J Kersting, President and CEO - SEMA
- Peter Digby, Managing Director - Xtrac
- Robin Brundle, Managing Director - Lola Cars International
- Mike Stewart, Leader, Motorsports Engineering Group - Honeywell Turbo Technologies, Garrett
- Mike Cooperman, Senior Director of Marketing - J.D. Power Web Intelligence
- Don Taylor, Principal - Eclipse Management
- Scooter Brothers, Chief Operating Officer - COMP Performance Group and Incoming Chairman of the Board - SEMA
Tickets (includes a pit pass)*
- MIA / SEMA Members $275 / £180
- Non-members $375 / £245
An interesting article...read more.... click here
Don't miss out – Book Today!
For more information please contact Tracy Dewhirst on +44(0)2476 692600
or email email@example.com
*The package price has been calculated assuming a US$:sterling exchange rate of 1.6. We reserve the right to adjust the package price if, at the 31st March 2010, the actual exchange rate is +/- 5% from this assumed rate of 1.6. By signing up to this package, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Kindly supported by:
Official Media Partners: