Essential Business Development Skills Programme - Telesales & Account Handling
Location: Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
Introduction to Telesales & Account Handling
One-Day Training Course
Wednesday 11 May 2011
Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
Highly Popular Course - Book Now - Spaces Limited
Why do we need it?
Nothing beats having the confidence to pick up the phone to speak to prospects and to win new business or to win back lost customers. Telesales and key account handling are key skills in this highly competitive market place. This module is designed for relatively new sales people to ensure that core skills are in place.
"I cannot recommend these workshops highly enough as they will bring instant results to any organisation"
Jim Morris, Lifeline Fire and Safety Systems Ltd
"Extremely worthwhile and I'd recommend them to anyone who is dedicated in their work and striving for continual self improvement"
Chris Witter, Witter Racing Services Ltd
Why come to this module?
To develop and practice sales skills in a low risk environment
To network with peers
- To receive high quality feedback and advice from an experienced trainer
What the module will cover:
Creating a good impression
- Building relationships and establishing rapport
- Planning and controlling the call
- Discussion about structuring incoming and outgoing sales calls
- Overcoming objections
- Issues with managing key accounts
- Member - £200 + VAT
- Non-Member - £250 + VAT
- In-house Training - Price on application
For more information, please contact Sarah Pagan
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email email@example.com
* Terms and Conditions Apply