FULLY BOOKED -Training - Leadership Skills
Location: Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
Leadership Skills Module
Wednesday 16 March 2011
Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
Book Now - Spaces limited
Why do we need it?
One thing is sure and that is that nothing stands still in business. The same is true of the motorsport industry as it continues to develop in terms of technology and competitive edge.
If your company is planning or undergoing any change, or if you simply need to stay ahead of your competitors, you need good leadership to help you do this as smoothly and as effectively as is possible.
Leadership is one of those things that is often hard to define but you know when you see it, and you definitely know when it's not there. It is often misinterpreted – it is not just about creating the vision and giving strong direction from the front. Just as importantly, it is about ensuring that your team are actively on that journey with you. Teams feel more motivated by a leader who is really in touch with their challenges and has the ability to see what is actually going on.
"I cannot recommend these workshops enough as they will bring instant results to any organisation, highly recommended"
Lifeline Fire & Safety Systems
This workshop is designed to take the mystery away that surrounds good leadership and to understand motivation theories, how these apply to your business and how you can get the best out of your team.
Why come to a workshop?
- To enable you to objectively focus on your business and leadership style in a safe environment
- To discuss your views and share thoughts with other industry colleagues
- To gain an understanding of the benefits of knowing your team and what motivates them
What the course will cover:
- What makes the difference between a leader and a manager
- The common characteristics of a good leader
- Exercise to establish leadership style and focus
- The key motivation theories and how these apply to your business
- The benefits of getting to know your team
- Empowering your team through coaching
- Member - £200 + VAT
- Non-Member - £250 + VAT
- In house Training - Price on Application
For more information please contact Nicola Edwards
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email email@example.com
* Terms and Conditions apply