UK Partnering with Brazil Showcase
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
UK Advanced Engineering: Partnering With Brazil Showcase
Showcase your businesses' capabilities for leading Brazilian manufacturers
on the Thursday before the Brazilian GP
15 October 2009
Sao Paulo, Brazil
High Profile Opportunity - Don't Miss Out
Event organised by:
Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world - boasting a rapidly developing economy and a GDP per head that is greater than both China and India. The UK has a strong and historic trading relationship with Brazil, stretching back over 200 years. As a result, within the Brazilian Advanced Engineering sector, there is a growing desire to work in partnership with UK companies who are prepared to make a sustained commitment to the Brazilian market.
Locally-based multinationals (including Ford, VW, GM, Scania, Mercedes-Benz, Caterpillar, Komatsu, Valtra, JCB etc), representing the country’s large and growing automotive, motorsport and construction equipment sectors, are eager to discuss their future programmes and technical requirements. UKTI-Sao Paulo is also targeting a broader range of firms who will be interested in the use of composites and lightweight materials and advanced manufacturing, including automation and precision equipment.
This unique showcase event will help your business to:
- Research the market thoroughly and build market knowledge
- Facilitate access to reliable local partners, staff and buyers
- Better promote your company and products
- Build relationships & trust
- Build a long-term vision for the Brazilian market as part of your overall business plan
- Allocate marketing resources more effectively
The programme will include a VIP networking dinner hosted by UKTI with selected Brazilian guests (14th October), facilitated interactive panel discussion (15th October), pre-arranged one-to-one business meetings with Brazilian decision makers (15th October) and market visits (13th – 16th October).
- £750 to support each participating UK company*
- Coverage of all in-market ground transportation costs and hotel transfers during the official market visit programme
- Assistance with all of your travel and accommodation requirements
- Organisation of your personalised market visit programme and facilitation meetings with key contacts via the UKTI Overseas Marketing Introduction Service
If you are planning on going to the Brazilian GP, why not extend your trip by a day and get your travels paid for?
For further information and to view the full event programme, please visit www.ukaeinbrazil.uktradeinvest.gov.uk.
For more information please contact Adam Pointer
on +44 (0)2476 692600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*UKTI reserves the right to decide whether a company is eligible to receive financial support