DIT Event Support Services & Funding
GRANTS FOR 2019 HAVE NOW BEEN ANNOUNCED
TAP (The Tradeshow Access Programme)
The Trade show Access Programme provides funding in the form of grants for eligible businesses to attend overseas trade shows. The funding helps your business gain:
- Market knowledge
- Experience in attending and getting the most from overseas trade shows
- Advice and support from trade experts
Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) Funding
Taking part in overseas exhibitions is an effective way to test markets, attract customers, appoint agents or distributors and make sales. DIT’s Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) provides grant support for eligible SMEs to attend trade shows overseas.
The MIA has confirmed DIT TAP grant funding for the following Shows, please apply using the application form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
- Engine Expo - 21-23 May 2019 - £1,500 - 10 GRANTS CONFIRMED
- Professional Motorsport World Expo (PMW) - 13-15 November 2019 - £1,500 - 20 GRANTS CONFIRMED
- Performance Industry Racing Show (PRI) - 12-14 December 2019 - £2,000 - 6 GRANTS CONFIRMED
£1,500 is available for Europe, £2,000 for USA.
TO APPLY: please complete the Application Form and Terms & Conditions below and forward to email@example.com
- For an application form please click here
- For full DIT terms & conditions for exhibitors please click here
Please read and fully understand these terms and conditions before completing the application form. Please insert your company details in the highlighted areas on Page 1 and 2, and return with your application form.
Please note, grants are allocated on a first come first served basis, subject to DIT terms and conditions. For further information on the TAP scheme, please click here.
PLEASE BEWARE of scams asking UK companies to complete exhibitor details which then fix into a legally binding contract to pay a fixed fee for a number of years. Check the exhibition guide is legitimate first.
For further information, please contact: Keith Jonker at the MIA firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)2476 692600
For more information, and to view the TAP events for 2019-20, please visit www.events.great.gov.uk/tradeshow-access-programme-tap