DIT Event Support Services & Funding
TAP (The Tradeshow Access Programme)
The Trade show Access Programme provides funding in the form of grants for eligible businesses to attend overseas trade shows. The funding helps your business gain:
- Market knowledge
- Experience in attending and getting the most from overseas trade shows
- Advice and support from trade experts
Find out how the Trade show Access Programme (TAP) can help promote your business overseas, and how to apply for financial support - www.dit.gov.uk/tap
Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) Funding
Grant amounts increased from 1 August 2013
Taking part in overseas exhibitions is an effective way to test markets, attract customers, appoint agents
or distributors and make sales. DIT’s Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) provides grant support for eligible
SMEs to attend trade shows overseas.
The MIA is currently working with DIT to confirm funding for the following...
- SEMA - GRANTS CONFIRMED - please apply using the application form below. Please contact Jessica Clayton if you have any queries.
- Electric Vehicle Symposium - Please click here for further details - The SMMT will be administering grants for this show.
- Professional Motorsport World Expo (PMW) - GRANTS CONFIRMED - please apply using the application form below. Please contact Jessica Clayton if you have any queries.
- Performance Industry Racing Show (PRI) - GRANTS CONFIRMED - please apply using the application form below. Please contact Jessica Clayton if you have any queries.
£1,500 is available for Europe, £2,000 for USA. If you are interested in exhibiting at any of the following high growth or emerging markets listed below, £2,500 TAP grants are available. Contact your local DIT International Trade Adviser (ITA) or click here to idenitfy who your regional contact is.
Brazil, China, Colombia, Eygpt, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Vietnam, Hong Kong
Please note, grants are allocated on a first come first served basis, subject to UKTI terms and conditions. For further information on the TAP scheme, please click here.
To apply, please complete the application form below and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For an application form please click here
- For full DIT terms & conditions for exhibitors please click here
PLEASE BEWARE of scams asking UK companies to complete exhibitor details which then fix into a legally binding contract to pay a fixed fee for a number of years. Check the exhibition guide is legitimate first.
DIT Events Portal
The DIT Events Portal provides a single calendar view of all DIT Events and Missions, and has been developed to provide companies with more detailed information on each event in order to help them decide on the most appropriate event to attend. The calendar can be filtered and searched by sector and/or market. For more information please click here
For further information, please contact: Katrina Briggs at the MIA email@example.com or +44 (0)2476 692600