Up to £30 million available to support low carbon technology
01 May 2018
Today we have opened our latest APC grant funding competition, APC10, making up to £30 million available for the development of low carbon powertrain technology in the UK.
We are now welcoming applications from UK-based R&D projects that require funding for technologies which significantly reduce carbon dioxide emissions and improve air quality.
We are looking to support projects which focus on technologies such as:
- alternative propulsion systems
- electric machines and power electronics
- energy storage and energy management
- lightweight vehicle and powertrain structures
- thermal propulsion systems
- 30 April 2018 – Competition opens
- 2 May 2018 – Applicant briefing event
- 9 May 2018 – Online briefing event
- 27 June 2018 12:00pm – Competition closes
16 July 2018 – Applicants invited to interviews