VNUK - Useful Links
These links help to give a complete picture of the Vnuk issue and some useful background information.
Please note, these links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Motorsport Industry association or its members.
- May 2018 EU Commission’s Proposal for a new Motor Insurance Directive (MID)
- Feedback given by the Motorsport Industry Association
- Feedback given by the Federation Française de l’Autombile (FFSA)
- Feedback given by the Association of British Insurers (ABI)
- Feedback given by the British Insurance Brokers’ Association
- Feedback given by the International Underwriting Association of London
- Feedback given by the Motor Insurer’s Bureau (MIB)
- VNUK still threatened the future of motorsport - MIA guidance document for submitting feedback to the Proposal for a new MID
- August 2017 EU Commission REFIT review of the Motor Insurance Directive
- PRESS RELEASE from the Court of Justice of the European Union, clarifying the scope of the protection of victims of accidents caused by vehicles (Judgment in Case C-162/13 Damijan Vnuk v Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d.) Luxembourg, 4 September 2014,