The Weekend Race Package - Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona
Location: Daytona, Florida
Weekend Package - Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona®
28 January – 1 February 2010
Would you rather be in front of your TV on a gloomy, miserable typical English winter day watching racing videos OR jetting off to Florida to experience one of the best endurance races in the world?
The Rolex 24 At Daytona® is one of the iconic races alongside the 24 hrs of Le Mans and the Sebring 12 hrs. It is a race that every sports car racer in the world dreams of participating in and of course of winning.
Thanks to the Rolex 24 at DaytonaDriver Challenge presented by Sunoco this dream has come true for 2008 and 2009 Radical UK Cup Champion Derek Johnston. Derek just pipped 97 other racers from the British GT, British F3, Radical UK Cup and the SPEED series to win the 2009 Sunoco Driver Challenge. This phenomenal prize, to race a Daytona Prototype at the 2010 Rolex 24 At Daytona®, gives Derek a good chance of turning this dream into reality. Last year’s race was won by David Donohue, Darren Law, Antonia Garcia and Buddy Rice in the Brumos Porsche just 0.167 seconds ahead of Juan Pablo
Montoya - absolutely awesome! We have teamed up with Travel Destinations Ltd, Grand-Am, ISC and Sunoco to offer you a fantastic behind the scenes trip to the race. You will gain an exclusive insight into US long-distance racing, and have paddock and grand-stand access for an action packed experience.
Come with us to support Derek at the Daytona Beach and have an on-the edge exciting time in the sun! You will love it - see you there!
The 24 Hrs of Daytona Race package consists of:
- 4 nights accommodation at the Best Western Aku Tiki Inn on Daytona Beach (15 meters from waterfront and with a 25 meter pool and nice sundeck area)
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday entrance ticket, grand-stand and infield access
- Friday welcome breakfast/reception at the circuit with team owners, race director, racers etc. giving you in-depth info about the race.
- Friday evening Sunoco sponsored dinner at the Inlet Harbour Restaurant
- Friday transfers from hotel to circuit to restaurant
Package Price Per Person:
- Double - £299
- Single - £445
- Saturday VIP package breakfast, lunch, dinner inclusive of drinks at the Championships club with stunning views over the whole circuit = £50
- Sunday VIP Daytona hospitality suite above the grand stands for brunch and drinks stretching into the afternoon - best views in “town”. = £34
What is not included:
- Flights (we recommend Virgin from Gatwick or Manchester to Orlando) ~ from £450pp economy return
- Transfers to hotel from Orlando airport ~ $90 return (if you do not hire a car)
- Breakfast at the hotel ~ $6 / day
Don't miss out - register your interest today!
For more information please contact Charlotte Austin on +44(0)2476 692 600
or email email@example.com